I took down the SDRBox for now. And then I brought it partially back up.
I’ve rebuilt the SDR system from the ground up and it’s online. If you want to know all the details, grab something to drink because this is a long post.
I replaced the faulty network cable and brought the SDR system back up.
I don’t know why, but the SDRs were unavailable for some number of days.
Today I moved the SDR setup to the backyard.
I don’t know why, but the Outernet signal is much stronger today.
Today I tried setting up Outernet’s rxOS on a Raspberry Pi 3, and it worked.
Since satellite communication is a lot of fun to me, I’ve decided to add an Outernet receiver to my array of stuff.
Today, I was able to move the SDR box outside with the antenna. Continue reading “The SDRs Are Now Outside”
I have decided to add an Outernet receiver to the SDR setup.