I’ve rebuilt the SDR system from the ground up and it’s online. If you want to know all the details, grab something to drink because this is a long post.
I replaced the faulty network cable and brought the SDR system back up.
I don’t know why, but the SDRs were unavailable for some number of days.
Today I moved the SDR setup to the backyard.
I don’t know why, but the Outernet signal is much stronger today.
Today I tried setting up Outernet’s rxOS on a Raspberry Pi 3, and it worked.
Today, I was able to move the SDR box outside with the antenna. Continue reading “The SDRs Are Now Outside”
Over the past few days, I’ve ordered the adapters and cables needed to connect two SDR receivers to the antenna through a splitter.